- MyScouting.org: The official website for adult volunteer training, like Youth Protection Training.
- Baltimore Area Council: The official website for our local Council.
- Scouting.org: The official website of the Boy Scouts of America. An excellent resource for all things Scouting.
- USScouts.org: One of the ultimate sources of Scouting information and links to other useful sites.
- The MacScouter: A good resource for songs, games, and skits.
- Meritbadge.org: A great site for merit badge and rank information and material.
- World Scouting Website: A site about Scouting all over the world.
- Catholic Committee on Scouting: The National Catholic Committee on Scouting
- P.R.A.Y.(Programs of Religious Activities with Youth): Religious resources for Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, and everyone else.
- Philmont: The site for one of Scouting’s ultimate destinations.
- Order of the Arrow: Information about the Order of the Arrow- the honor camping group for Scouts.
- Look for a Trail: Find a trail just about anywhere
- Leave No Trace: A good site for great information about Leave No Trace Camping.
- Appalachian Trail: Information about one of our favorite camping destinations.
- Appalachian Trail Thru-Hiking: If you had ever thought about hiking the full length of the Appalachian Trail, then this is the site for you. Lots of other backpacking tips as well.
- Appalachian Trail Home Page: A resource if you ever want to be a through-hiker of the Appalachian Trail.
- National Parks: The website of the National Park Service.
- C&O Canal Towpath National Park: Information on the C&O Canal Towpath- one of our favorite destinations.
- Orienteering: Good information from the U.S. Orienteering Federation
- How to Use a Compass: A great site to learn about maps and compass use.
- Identifying Poisonous Plants by Chad Kremp
- Survival Tips Submitted by reader Jack (thank you! very good resource!)
- Building an Outdoors First Aid Kit: A great and educational guide for packing a first aid kit to bring on your outdoor adventure.
- Knot Information: More information on knots than you could ever imagine.
- Dutch Oven Cooking: The site of the International Dutch Oven Society.
- Topo Maps: Find topographic maps of anyplace in the U.S.
- Flag Etiquette: The American Legion site on the Flag Code, flag folding, and honoring the Stars and Stripes.
- St. Mark Parish: Our charter organization in Catonsville.
- Cub Scout Pack 456: Our Cub Scout Pack at St. Mark Church.
- Catonsville Chamber of Commerce: Information about what’s going on in Catonsville.
- Catonsville Historical Society: Find out about Catonsville history and events.
- Lurman Woodland Theatre: A link to the events presented at the Lurman Amphitheater at Catonsville HS
- Mount Saint Joseph High School: Find out everything about Mount St. Joe and the events taking place.
- St. Mark Athletic Association: Find out where your team is in the standings!
- Time: Want know the exact time? Take a look here.